No other cosmetic product will give you a result that is as bright as using vinegar for your hair!
vinegar for hair
Each time more and more people refuse to use cosmetics containing chemical components for daily care of their hair.
Now, many they began to use This natural product known as cider vinegar of apple, It contains no additives synthetic and nourishes the! hair! It can be get low-cost in any hypermarket.
The vinegar of apple has abundant fruits for protect to your hair is cute and bright. The vinegar of apple can be use as a shampoo or conditioner. You can also mix it with water and vinegar sprayer (3: 1) and then spread liquid above the hair and roots, wait 10 minutes and then clean with water cold.
The benefits of Apple Cider vinegar:
1. Apple Cider vinegar has an antibacterial environment and can kill dandruff. If you have a dry and burning scalp, Apple Cider vinegar will help fight irritation.
2. So no tangling hair, use vinegar. It will be much easier to comb.
3. Each use plastic bottles pollute the environment, but with homemade vinegar and water for Hair Conditioner (4: 1) the bottle can be used again and again. Help the environment!
4. Rinse your hair with vinegar, the hair will have one much higher volume and better absorb moisture.
5. Since the hair has a pH in the middle of 4.5 a 5.5, the pH of the cider vinegar is perfect for them. The use of vinegar helps to restore the natural balance of the pH of the hair.
6. Apple Cider vinegar can be replaced with a shampoo and conditioner, and it is not necessary to use other additional things for hair washing.
7. Apple Cider vinegar stimulates hair growth and makes them visually thicker.
8. Apple Cider vinegar helps to soften hair and make it more straight.
9. After shampooing often chemical particles remain in the hair no matter how well wash you. Apple Cider vinegar can be easily washed without leaving any residue “chemicals” in hair.
10. Split ends the absolute truth is the fact that Apple Cider vinegar will help to prevent.
Use vinegar to hair care. It will become more healthy and shiny. No other cosmetic product will give you a result so flattering!
What you need
Apple Cider vinegar 2 teaspoons, organic
2 cups of water
There are different herbs for different types of hair (see the following table). You can use dried or fresh herbs.
|Type of hair||Grass|
|Blonde, light brown hair||Chamomile|
|Dark hair||Rosemary and parsley|
We prepare the herbs with Apple Cider vinegar rinse for hair.
Boil the water with cider vinegar and herbs. Cover and let stand for 10 a 20 minutes. Then, remove from heat and let stand for half an hour or until it cools.
If you want to make your stronger solution, Cook over low heat for 10 more minutes.
And if you want you can add more for later use. All you have to do is simply to store the remaining solution in the fridge.
How to use herbs and vinegar solution to hair?
Wash your hair with shampoo in the usual way. After washing your hair, put the solution of herbs in the hair and massage deeply.
Rinse with water or simply leave it there, then dry your hair with a towel. Don't worry about the smell of Apple Cider vinegar. It usually goes away after 30 minutes.
While the solution is herbal, make sure that it does not enter your eyes. It can cause burning sensation.
Share this article on the beneficial properties of Apple Cider vinegar with your friends!